Wei, crooked; zhong, center.
The point is at the midpoint of the transverse crease of the popliteal fossa.
Midpoint of the transverse crease of the popliteal fossa.
- 1.Main point for pains of the back and lumbar.
- 2.Convulsion caused by high fever, acute vomiting and diarrhea(peck to bleeding).
- 3.Lowering high-blood pressure(peck to bleeding).
- 4.Sciatic neuralgia, paraplegia, etc.
- 1.Puncture perpendicularly 1-1.5 cun.
- 2.Peck to bleeding with three-edged needles.
- 3.Not suitable for direct moxibustion.