Zhi, reaching; yin, Yin of Yin-Yang.
Yin refers to the Foot-Shaoyin Meridian. This is the end point of the Bladder Meridian of Foot-Taiyin, from where it reaches to the Foot-Shaoyin Meridian.
On the lateral side of the small toe, about 0.1 cun posterior to the corner of the nail.
- One of the twelve Jin points, can be used to treat coma in first aid.
- To correct the position of fetus(moxibustion).
- Prolonged labor, placenta.
- Terminal neuritis, pain and numbness of the toe tip.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.1cun.
- Peck to bleeding with a three-edged needle.