The Prescription of 地黄饮子
The book Huang Di Su Wen Xuan Ming Lun Fang
- Shu Di (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata),
- Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis),
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni),
- Shi Hu (Herba Dendrobii),
- Rou Cong Rong (Herba Cistanches),
- Fu Zi (Raxdix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata),
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae),
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi),
- Fu Ling (Poria),
- Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis),
- Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori Graminei),
- Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae),
Additives in appropriate amount:
- Sheng Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens),
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae),
- Bo He (Herba Menthae).
Shu Di and Shan Zhu Yu: The principal drugs, replenishing the kidney-Yin.
Rou Cong Rong and Ba Ji Tian: The principal drugs, warming and strengthening the kidney-Yang.
Fu Zi and Rou Gui: Helping the principal drugs to warm and nourish the kidney-Yang, absorbing the floating Yang.
Mai Dong, Shi Hu and Wu Wei Zi: Replenishing Yin]], astringing body fluids, harmonizing Yin and Yang.
Chang Pu, Yuan Zhi and Fu Ling: Coordinating the heart and kidney, removing phlegm for resuscitation.
Sheng Jiang, Da Zao and Bo He: Being the guiding drugs, regulating Ying and Wei.
The Effect of 地黄饮子
Nourishing the kidney-Yin, tonifying the kidney-Yang and removing phlegm for resuscitation.
Aphasia and paralysis, marked by stiff tongue, dysphasia, inability to walk, dry mouth without desire for drinking, greasy tongue coating and deep thready weak pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as syringomyelia, sequel of cerebrovascular accident and hypertension.
Decocted in water for oral use with the dosages of the ingredients properly determined according to their original proportions.