The Prescription of Dihuang Yinzi
The book Huang Di Su Wen Xuan Ming Lun Fang
- Shu Di (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata),
- Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis),
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni),
- Shi Hu (Herba Dendrobii),
- Rou Cong Rong (Herba Cistanches),
- Fu Zi (Raxdix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata),
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae),
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi),
- Fu Ling (Poria),
- Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis),
- Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori Graminei),
- Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae),
Additives in appropriate amount:
The Effect of Dihuang Yinzi
Nourishing the kidney-Yin, tonifying the kidney-Yang and removing phlegm for resuscitation.
Aphasia and paralysis, marked by stiff tongue, dysphasia, inability to walk, dry mouth without desire for drinking, greasy tongue coating and deep thready weak pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as syringomyelia, sequel of cerebrovascular accident and hypertension.
Decocted in water for oral use with the dosages of the ingredients properly determined according to their original proportions.