Zu, lower limbs; san, three; li, taken as cun in ancient times.
The point is 3 cun below the knee.
3 cun below Dubi, one finger-breadth from the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Main point for the gastro-intestinal diseases.
- Used to treat cough, asthma, etc.
- Used to lower or raise blood pressure.
- Used to treat fainting and insomnia.
- Main point for strengthening the body's resistance and restoring vital energy.
- To treat diseases of the head, face and five sense organs, often used with Hegu point.
- Main point for paralysis of the lower extremities.