Miscarriage Preventing Powder
The Prescription of Taishan Panshi San
The book Jing Yue Quan Shu
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 5 g,
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) 10 g,
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 10 g,
- Chuan Duan (Radix Dipsaci) 10 g,
- Huang Qin ( Radix Scutellariae) 6 g,
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 10 g,
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 3 g,
- Shao Yao (Radix Paeoniae Alba) 6 g,
- Shu Di (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata) 10 g,
- Sha Ren (Fructus Amomi) 3 g,
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata) 6 g,
- Nuo Mi (Semen Oryzae Glutinosae) 5 g.
Sha Ren: Regulating Qi and the middle-Jiao so as to ensure a successful gestation.
Chuan Xiong: Promoting the flow of Qi and coordinating blood.
Nuo Mi: Nourishing the spleen and stomach to prevent abortion.
The Effect of Taishan Panshi San
Invigorating Qi, strengthening the spleen, nourishing blood, preventing abortion.
Syndrome of miscarriage due to deficiency of both Qi and blood, marked by threatened abortion or habitual abortion pale complexion, lassitude, anorexia, pale tongue with thin whitish coating, and weak slippery pulse; including disorders with the above symptoms such as threatened abortion and habitual abortion.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken 3 times on an empty stomach.