Neiguan(PC6,内关) is an acupuncture point in the meridian named Jueyin Pericardium Meridian of Hand. It is the Luo-Connecting Point and main point for stopping vomiting and hiccup, and treating arrhythmia.
Nei, medial;guan, pass.
The point is at an important site at the medial aspect of the forearm, like a pass.
2 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, between the tendons of m.palmaris longus and m.flexor carpi radialis.
- main point for heart diseases: tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia, angina pectoris.
- insomnia, epilepsy, mental disorder.
- regulating blood pressure in favorable directions.
- stuffness of the chest; chest pain and asthma.
- stomachache, vomiting, retching, hiccup.
- fever caused by deficiency of Yin.
- main point for acupuncture anaesthesia in chest operations.
Perpendicularly 0.5-1 cun.