The Prescription of Liu Jun Zi Tang
The book Fu Ren Liang Fang
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 10 g,
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 9 g,
- Fu Ling (Poria) 9 g,
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata) 6 g,
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae) 9 g,
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 9 g.
Chen Pi: Regulating the flow of Qi and stomach, removing dampness and dissolving phlegm.
Ban Xia: Removing dampness and resolving phlegm, descending the upward adverse flow of Qi to arrest vomiting.
The Effect of Liu Jun Zi Tang
Strengthening the spleen to arrest vomiting.
Syndrome due to Qi deficiency of the spleen and stomach complicated by damp-phlegm, marked by loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, full and depressing sensation in the chest and epigastric region, loose stools, or productive cough with whitish watery sputum; including such diseases with the above symptoms as vomiting in pregnancy, chronic gastritis and
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.