The Prescription of Banxia Baizhu Tianma Tang
The book Yi Xue Xin Wu
- Zhi Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata) 9 g,
- Tian Ma (Rhizoma Gastrodiae) 6 g,
- Fu Ling (Poria) 6 g,
- Ju Hong (Exocarpium Citri Reticulatae) 6 g,
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 15 g,
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 4g,
- Sheng Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens) 1 piece,
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 2 dates.
Ban Xia: Removing dampness, eliminating phlegm, checking upward adverse flow of Qi and arresting nausea.
Ju Hong: Regulating the flow of Qi and eliminating phlegm.
The Effect of Banxia Baizhu Tianma Tang
Removing dampness, eliminating phlegm, calming the liver to tranquilize the endogenous wind.
Syndrome due to disturbance of wind-phlegm in the interior, marked by dizziness, headache, fullness in the chest, nausea, vomiting, whitish greasy tongue coating and taut slippery pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as hypertension, Meniere's disease, squela of cerebral concussion, cerebral arteriosclerosis and vestibular neuritis.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.