The Prescription of Baihu Jia Guizhi Tang
The book Jin Gui Yao Lue
- Shi Gao (Gypsum Fibrosum) 50 g,
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae) 18 g,
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata) 3 g,
- Jing Mi (Semen Oryzae Sativae) 6 g,
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi) 5~9 g.
Shi Gao: The principal drug, being pungent and sweet in flavor and very cold in nature, purging heat in the lung and stomach, eliminating vexation.
Zhi Mu: Purging heat in the lung and stomach, being moisture in nature to moisten dryness.
Gui Zhi: Expelling pathogenic factors from the muscles and skin by means of diaphoresis, warming the channels to dispel pathogenic cold.
The Effect of Baihu Jia Guizhi Tang
Clear heat, dredge meridians and alleviate pain.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.