The Prescription of 香砂六君子湯
The book Yi Fang Ji Jie
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 10 g,
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 9 g,
- Fu Ling (Poria) 9 g,
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata) 6 g,
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae) 9 g,
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 9 g,
- Mu Xiang (Radix Aucklandiae) 6 g,
- Sha Ren (Fructus Amomi) 6 g.
Ban Xia: Removing dampness and resolving phlegm, keeping the adverse flow of Qi downward to arrest vomiting.
The Effect of 香砂六君子湯
Strengthening the spleen, regulating the stomach, producting the flow of Qi, relieving pain.
Syndrome due to hypofunction of the spleen and stomach and cold-dampness retained in the interior, marked by full and depressing sensation in the chest and epigastric region, vomiting, nausea, poor appetite, diarrhea, or stomachache of cold-type; including such diseases with the above symptoms as chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer and vomiting in pregnancy.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.