The Prescription of 當歸六黃湯
The book Lan Shi Mi Cang
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 9 g,
- Sheng Di (Radix Rehmanniae) 9 g,
- Shu Di (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata) 9 g,
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 9 g,
- Huang Bai (Cortex Phellodendri) 9 g,
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis) 6 g,
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) 18 g.
Huang Qi: Invigorating Qi and strengthening superficial resistance to stop sweating.
The Effect of 當歸六黃湯
Nourishing Yin and purging fire, consolidating the superficial resistance to arrest sweating.
Syndrome of fever and night swealing due to deficiency of Ym and flaring-up of fire, marked by flushed face, vexation dry mouth and lips, dry stools and deep-colored urine, reddened tongue, and rapid pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as tuberculosis, rheumatism and hematopathy.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice (Taken originally in the form of powder).