The Prescription of 温经汤
The book Jin Gui Yao Lue
- Wu Zhu Yu (Fructus Euodiae) 9g,
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 9g,
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini) 9g,
- Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis) 9g,
- Shao Yao (Radix Paeoniae) 6g,
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 6g,
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 6g,
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi) 6g,
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan Ridicis) 6g,
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 6g,
- Sheng Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens) 6g,
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 6g.
Dan Pi: Eliminating blood stasis in the channels and reducing heat of deficiency type.
The Effect of 温经汤
Warming up the channels, clearing away cold, removing blood stasis and nourishing blood.
Syndrome of blood stasis due to deficiency-cold in Chong and Ren channels, marked by irregular menstruation, metrostaxis fever in the dusk, heat sensation in the palms, contraction of genital organ or intractable infertility, deep red tongue and deep thready or uneven pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as dysfunctional uterine bleeding and chronic pelvic inflammation.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.