The Prescription of 清燥救肺汤
The Book Yi Men Fa Lv
- Sang Ye (Folium Mori) 9 g,
- Shi Gao (Gypsum Fibrosum) 7.5 g,
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 2 g,
- Xing Ren (Semen Armeniacae Amarum) 2 g,
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 3 g,
- Hu Ma Ren (Fructus Cannabis) 3 g,
- Pi Pa Ye (Folium Eriobotryae) 3 g,
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini) 2.4 g,
- Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis) 3.6 g.
Sang Ye: The principal drug, ventilating the lung to dispel dryness.
Shi Gao: Removing heat in the Lung Channel.
Mai Dong: Removing dryness from the lung.
The Effect of 清燥救肺汤
Removing dryness and moistening the lung.
Impairment of the lung due to warm-dryness, marked by headache, fever, dry cough without sputum, belching, dyspnea, dry throat, restlessness, thirst, dry tongue without coating, and weak large rapid pulse; including such diseases with the above symptoms as respiratory tract infection, pneumonia and pulmonary tuberculosis.
Decocted in water for oral dose to be taken twice.